Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 years at DL

This month I completed 3 yrs in Dynamic Logic. Long time..feeling better as this is goes into my resume. About these years, started by learning from scratch..and I feel like I still need to learn a lot. Life is like that too..you never stop learning. I remember, when I was a kid, I used to think about why people need to learn even after having a job. But I get it now..it is a continuous process that makes you what you really want to be. It is a never ending journey.

Today, in NY everybody is scared about winter storm that is predicted to put upto a feet of snow. Like last Christmas weekend snow storm, this is going to be another big storm and may cancel trains, buses etc. Bad day for commuters like me. But, on the bright side, I may get to work from home, if this goes really bad.

My wife is in India, enjoying her stay with close ones..but I miss her!

Today, I have decided that I will devote more time learning PHP and some testing automation tools this year..kind of this year's resolution..lets see if I can keep it!

No comments: