Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New York & Bihar

Very snowy night yesterday..Jersey city got almost a feet of snow..trains are late and so, I worked from home. Better to stay home warm than travel for an hour or two commuting in this cold weather to New York City..

Read a very inspiring story about use of Husk technology for electricity generation going on in Bihar(Link - http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/in-bihar-turning-rice-husk-into-electricity-78639). Bihar really needs such kind of cheap and useful technology. Millions of people still live in darkness in 21st century. Nitish govt. is doing what it can. But I suppose time has come for educated people like the one in the article to do something for Bihar.

Thousands of business, IT people from Bihar are all over India and world, who can contribute so much for the upliftment of the poor people. I, myself, have a lot of plans about doing business in Bihar. Lets hope I implement them in near future because Bihar needs us!

No comments: